How To Make The Perfect Flatout Pizza
To say we’ve made our fair share of pizzas here at Flatout would be an understatement. Whether grilled or oven baked, Flatout wraps make a wonderful, healthy pizza crust that the whole family can enjoy!
- Flatout Flatbread Wraps
- Tomato Sauce
- Shredded Cheese
- Your Favorite Pizza Toppings
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Lightly coat a cookie sheet with cooking spray and lay Flatout flat onto pan.
3. Once oven is heated, insert cookie sheet into oven and let Flatout bake for approximately 1 minute.
4. Carefully remove and flip Flatout over, before inserting into oven for another minute.
5. Carefully remove pan and set on heating pads. If working with children, remove Flatout crust from hot pan and place onto a plate or cutting board.
6. Add sauce, cheese and toppings to taste.
7. Place pizza back into the oven (which is still set at 350 degrees) and cook 4-7 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
8. For extra crisp, turn oven to broil and cook pizza for an additional 30 seconds to 1 minute. Make sure to watch pizza closely to avoid burning.
9. Carefully remove from oven, slice and enjoy!
Once you’ve mastered the art of cooking Flatout pizzas, the sky is the limit! Some of our favorites include:
- Pineapple in Paradise Flatout Pizza
- Thai Chicken Flatout Pizza
- Tomato Basil Flatout Pizza
- Greek Flatout Pizza
We can’t wait to see what pizzas you create, so make sure to snap a picture and send it to us!
We’d love to hear your fresh perspective!
- What are you favorite pizza toppings?