Two Truths and a Lie: Flatout Edition
Think you know everything there is to know about Flatout? Take our two truths and a lie challenge and find out how much you know about our company and products! Not sure which answers to believe? Our company website is a great place to find information, and our team is always available to answer questions via Facebook or Twitter. Good luck!
1) Including all of our different varieties and flavors, we have 30 products.
2) Our products are available across the United States, Canada and Europe.
3) Our three product lines include Flatout Flatbread, FOLDit Artisan Flatbread and EdgeOn Crisps.
1) We’re currently testing a French toast flavored Flatout product.
2) We’re currently testing a dessert line.
3) We’re currently testing mini slider-sized FOLDits.
1) Owners Mike and Stacey Marsh have two daughters.
2) Owners Mike and Stacey Marsh traveled the world together after college.
3) Owners Mike and Stacey Marsh used to own a restaurant.
1) All of our products have been featured on Oprah’s Favorite Things list.
2) All of our bread products are good for 14 days, or up to six months after freezing.
3) All of our products are a good source of fiber.
1) We have referred to our FOLDit Artisan Flatbread as “bikini bread.”
2) Our 5 Grain Flax FOLDit is a source of ALA Omega 3.
3) The best way to eat FOLDit is to rip the hinge and use it like regular sandwich bread.
Think you know which of the above statements are lies? Here are the correct answers:
A) 2 B) 2 C) 2 D) 1 E) 3
If you guessed four of the five, you are a true Flatout champ!
We’d love to here your fresh perspective:
- What two truths and a lie would you write about yourself?